PRICE REDUCED! SPECTACULAR VIEWS from this 29+ acre agricultural property currently in apples & pasture. Approx. 8 acres of Fuji & Goldens, w/OID irrigation, domestic well, power at property line. Approx 4 acres young Fuji. Access from Panorama Point for upper pasture, from Hubbert Rd for lower orchard. Solid set sprinklers thru-out. $399,000 L-2884/MLS1825895
- View:City, Mountain(s), River, Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Open Space, Secluded
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Not Available
- Utility source:Drilled Well, Private Well, Water Rights
- Utility features:Bureau, See Irrigation Comm, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Omak
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$395, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):723
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- MLS #:1825895
- Annual Taxes:$2, 756
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Kory R. Heindselman (#NWM51094)
Listing Office: RE/MAX Welcome Home (#NWM4188)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!