Just a few blocks from the bustle of Capitol Hill on an almost secret dead end street, this cozy traditional unfolds to one of Seattle's most magnificent, unblockable views stretching from downtown, the Space Needle, Lake Union, Puget Sound, the Olympics and Queen Anne Hill. Lovingly updated over the last 48 years by the present owners, this 1901 beauty maintains the charm of its early Seattle legacy with spaces opened for the way we live today. The expansive main floor leads to intimate upper bedrooms and lower private spaces. Lush gardens, front patio, decks and greenhouse belie the urban location and provide a sanctuary within the city. Day or night, this home beckons. Begin your own history at Big Picture Capitol Hill.
- Interior:Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Baseboard, Heat Pump
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:2
- 3/4 Baths:1
- View:City, Lake, Mountain(s), Sound
- Lot description:Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Deck, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, Green House, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:2400
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- Basement:Daylight, Partially Finished
- Year built:1901
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:North Capitol Hill
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$1, 850, 000
- MLS #:1891227
- Buyer Agency Compensation:3
- Annual Taxes:$10, 407
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Chris Doucet (#NWM25214)
Listing Office: COMPASS (#NWM5773)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!