Perfect for Entertaining! Entry leads to formal living&dining w/shuttered windows. Great room offers family room w/marble surround gas fireplace, mantle&hearth, window wall. Gourmet cook island stainless kitchen, granite counters, lots of cabinetry w/space above for accessories. Separate dining w/bay window wall, access to covered patio. Primary en-suite, walk-in closet, dual sink vanity, tile surround soak tub, frameless shower tiled to ceiling. Two additional bedrooms. Bonus room/3rd bay 290sf garage conversion w/4 skylights. Laundry w/sink, built-ins. Bath w/pedestal sink, combo soak tub&shower, walls tiled to ceiling. Hardwood,tile,laminate,carpet. Landscaped,covered patio,fire pit,water feature,shed w/skylights raised beds,sprinklers.
- Interior:Forced Air, Central A/C, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dini
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Central A/C, Forced Air
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Lot description:Paved
- Exterior features:Fenced-Fully, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Exterior materials:Brick, Wood
- Square Feet:2169
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:1994
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Cascade Park
- School district:Evergreen
- Elementary School:Riverview Elem
- Middle School:Wyeast Mid
- High School:Mtn View High
- Original List Price:$559, 900
- MLS #:1861174
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.0
- Annual Taxes:$4, 640
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Frederick M. Sanchez (#NWM93968)
Listing Office: Redfin (#NWM2704)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!