Opportunity awaits! This is your chance to build on just under 40 acres in the Cascade Industrial Center. 11.59 acres is FLAT and zoned business park. 28.41 acres is zoned AG-10 and starts by sloping down, allowing for a broad, open territorial and mountain view and then flattens out. This easily accessible land has, water, electricity and sewer in the street! Close to Arlington Airport, I-5, HWY 9, and more. Buyer to verify all info.
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Open Space, Paved
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:43 - Comm/Industrial
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:In Street
- Utility source:Available, In Street, Private Well
- Utility features:Natural Gas Available, Electricity Available, Septic Design Installed
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Arlington
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$4, 700, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):685
- Taxes annual:$3, 861
- MLS #:1617871
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Kjirsti Allan (#NWM113448)
Listing Office: Windermere Real Estate JS (#NWM7764)
Listing Courtesy (Buyer)
Buyer's Agent: Madhu Gadde (#NWM140052)
Buyer's Office: Keller Williams Realty Bothell (#NWM4604)