Come see this beautifully updated single level home in the very desirable community of Sandy Glen in the heart of South Hill. It offers high quality updated flooring throughout including LVP, tile and fine textured carpet. Newer stainless steel appliances. Recent updates also include new lighting, trim, and a magnificent custom barn door entry into the den. Both bathrooms are freshly updated as well with beautiful granite counters, lighting, all new fixtures and flooring. This spacious rambler is rare and is on one of the largest home sites in the community. It sits tucked away right against the community park offering the ultimate in privacy.
- Interior:Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Vaulted
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Lot description:Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved, Secluded, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Exterior materials:Metal/Vinyl, Wood, Wood Products
- Square Feet:1655
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:2001
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Comm
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:South Hill
- School district:Puyallup
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$499, 995
- Hoa fees:30
- MLS #:1861816
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
- Annual Taxes:$4, 280
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Danny A Altizer (#NWM49078)
Listing Office: Mosaic Realty (#NWM6439)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!