Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
Heating & Cooling
- Interior:Laminate, Double Pane/Storm Window, Water Heater
- Lot description:Curbs
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Fully, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, Wood, Wood Products
- Square Feet:894
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:1928
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Community
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Kelso
- Elementary School:Wallace Elem
- Middle School:Huntington Jnr High
- High School:Kelso High
- Subdivision:South Kelso
- Original List Price:$310, 000
- Annual taxes:$2, 811
- MLS #:1893719
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Jonathan Wilkie(#NWM112217)
Listing Office: Realty One Group Pacifica (#NWM5768)
Interested in Purchasing 904 Elizabeth Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!